Tuesday, August 7, 2007

How I Lost Weight -Last Nights Healthy Dinner

Last night my beautiful wife made me a great meal that was made mostly of things that we got from an asian seafood market (shrimp and what not are generally cheaper there). Anyways one of the dishes was simply asparagus breaded with this shrimp breading that we got from a regular market. Then she made another dish that had chopped asparagus, white cauliflower, cabbage, chopped pork(small piece)and baby corn all on top of white rice. I like to add fish sauce but it really doesn't need it. I'm no expert and haven't done alot of research but from what I know it's a pretty healthy meal and its really close to what my wife is used to eating everyday in Thailand. I may be missing an ingredient or two, but experiment and I'm sure you'll come up with a great variation. My wifes says the same thing about this dish as about all the dishes she makes for me "Here honey, this not make you fat". I hope this post on How I Lost Weight will help you on your journey to a healthier you.
To your weight loss success,


Ruben
AKA
Blizzzard

500 Healthy Chinese recipes: CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home