Wednesday, August 8, 2007

How I Lost Weight- Morning Breakfast

Hello Everyone and good morning,

This morning as I am typing my How I Lost Weight post my wife is making me a delicious egg and cucumber breakfast. This is a breakfast I had come to love in Thailand and my mother in law would make it for me frequently. I believe that it was another important key in my weight loss success. All it is really is scrambled eggs with some different spices on it and chopped cucumber. Its fantastic! Sometime I eat it by itself, and sometime on top of rice or even with sticky rice which I love. Depending on my mode and whether I'm to lazy to get up or not I will put fish sauce on it. All the variations are great and would recommend you give it a try. Its really really good. Usually before breakfast I will get a small workout in. 25 push-ups, 25 crunches, and even a bit of jogging in place or a mini stairmaster type machine, but toady I'll have to give my breakfast some time to settle in before I do that.The important thing is that it gets done.
Well thats all I have for today, enjoy.

To your healthier you!

BLizzzard


STOP SMOKING GUARANTEED: CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home