Friday, August 10, 2007

Lose Weight -Yesterdays Lunch

Hi everyone,
Well yesterday I ended up being very busy indeed so I didn't get a chance to post. I will have to make this short for I have many things to do today but will try to post again tonight to tell you about todays meal and exercises.

Yesterday in my queste to lose weight my wife made me a delicious meal from these clear noodles, I can't remember the exact name of them but I think they're call glass noodles or crystal noodles. I f you haven't guess already I haven't told my wife I am posting about her meals. She is very shy and I think it would be better if I told her after the fact.... She'll be ok with it that way. Anyways it was the glass noodles with white cauliflower,green cauliflower,asparagus, also chopped beef. The meal yesterday was a bit spicy so she had added some spices, she never puts too much spicy in there because I'm just not that kind of mexican, but at times her own meals are REALLY REALLY HOT. And if I recall spicy meals help your metabolism, but don't quote me on that. That could help explain why most Thais are thin. My wife did yesterday get the urge for a cheeseburger so we went and got some $1 double cheeseburgers(I wont say where from but you can probably guess where) and I ate only one of those. We then had basically the same meal for dinner but she had added some other noodles in Thai they are called MAMA noodles. Theyre like short fat spaghetti noodles, but taste better. :) The cheeseburger wasn't part of my EAT HEALTHY PLAN but I've noticed that once a week I've been able to get away with eating a cheeseburger or a burrito with sour cream, but for the most part I try not to eat stuf like that.

I also had done my morning exerecises which consisted of 25 push up, 25 crunches and 1 rep of 10 with a dumbel on each arm. I didn't do any running in place because I new I would be doing some things on the ranch today. I also did another 25 crunches last night after dinner (like an hour or more). Well that was pretty much my day of staying healthy.

To your health,

Ruben S.
AKA
Blizzzard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home