Friday, August 10, 2007

How I Lost Weight -Tonights Dinner and Exercise

Hello and good evening,

Welcome to another post on How I lost Weight. If you haven't been here before then welcome. This is a blog on how I have been able to lose weight and keep it off. I'm not a doctor, health or fitness expert or anything like that. I am just a 35 year old man that has found a way to lose weight and keep it off that works for me. It may or may not work for you but I hope that if anything it will help you in your quest to be a healthier you. Please look at the other post for general ingredients to some of the meals my wife cooks for me.

Today we ate more of the glass noodles with the same ingredients as before.(see last post) Then for dinner tonight we went out. We went to a restaurant and had(believe this) Lobster Tacos! Yummy Love it. Didn't have any extra stuff on it like sour cream or anything really bad, besides the corn tortilla that it was in I don't think there was anything else really fattening on it. My wife hadn't had a lot of lobster before coming to the states and thinks of them as giant shrimp, which I guess they are. Anyways after I get done on the computer I will do about 25 crunches and 25 push-ups and then maybe relax and read a book. I think that its good not to be too stressed out all the time because I don't know about you but personally I eat when I'm stressed. I realized that when I had stayed in Thailand for a long period of time, I didn't stress, I ate less... It's almost like smoking when your nervous or worried. Even Boredom can lead to eating for me. So I try to keep occupied, working on the computer, working on the ranch, planting flowers, making crafts, playing with my daughter, theres alot of things I do to try and stay busy, this being one of them. :)

Well I hope this helped!
Good night all!

Ruben S.
AKA
Blizzzard


Breakthroughs that allow anyone to create effective meal plans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home