Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Losing Weight -My Weight

Like I said I would give my weight after being home in the states for 1 month.... It looks like I'm at 172.5.. When I got home 4 weeks ago I believe I was at 171.. So I gained a pound and a half. Which really is what I had expected since I've been eating more American foods than I usually do. So after today I will be back on my wifes cooking, no more fast food stops every 3 days, and I will be rollerblading or at least taking a walk every other day. That should get me back down to 171, but my goal is to be 167 or so... So I'll post any new meals that my wife creates and keep up as best I can on anything else I may learn... Todaty we had white and green cauliflower with baby corn and a bit of tomatoes on top of rice.. It was very good.


Good luck!

Ruben S.



MAKING MONEY WITH RUBEN
100 Money making opportunities tested
over six months and these are the top
three money makers!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home