Sunday, August 19, 2007

How I Lost Weight -Todays Breakfast and Dinner

Well today was rather a different Saturday because I had an orientation for a new job. I did wake up this morning and have some left over Tuna Casserole , I brought an orange and apple and a ham sandwich to work with me to munch on, and lots of water. I didn't get any exercise this morning but I sure did get some tonight. Crunches and push ups.. 25 of each. Tonight for dinner my wife made me a really interesting mixture of asparagus, tomatoes, white cauliflower, green cauliflower, those flat green beans,and some kind of asian sauce.. I was really good. Well thats it for today.. I think consistency in good eating habit really helps your weight loss program.. Not to say that you can't have an occasional pizza or Ice cream or whatever just not in excess.. It's hard sometimes I think untill you get used to going with out it.. I know for me, some foods are just plain addictive. Like a drug problem or a bad habit, you know you should't be eating it, you know it isn't really healthy and you've already had your fat treat for the week or whatever, but ya do it anyways. Shoot some of the things I just get out of habit like burritos and what not.. I don't really want one, but I'm hungry and it's familiar and I ALWAYS used to order them... So it's like a habit..Realizing that for me, is what USUALLY stops me.. :)

Hope you all have a good day!


GET PAID TO SEARCH THE NET!
Really cool you get paid for surfing the net! I was referred to these people by a company that I TOTALLY TRUST. Give it a shot it's profitable and safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home