Friday, August 24, 2007

How I Lost Weight - Great new mix of a meal!

I haven't been able to post for the last few days because I have been juggling my other internet ventures with going to a few interviews! happy to say I got both jobs and one is a very very high paying job. So woopie! Anyways since my last post my wife had created a new dish for me, it was fantastic! My entire family LOVED it. Just to give you the basics, it has the clear noodles (Glass noodles) and also the thick Asian noodles in it. I'm not sure what spices she uses or the amounts but experiment... Then she bought a HUGE slab of meat and cut it up into bite sized pieces. Mixed it with cabbage, asparagus and cauliflower and presto! YUMMMY! And healthy to as far as I can tell. Like I said my there were about six family members at the house a couple days ago and they ALL loved it.

I've been keeping up on my exercises and even got a couple days of light rollerblading in(love it).So I'll be checking on my weight here in a couple more days to make sure I'm up to par. I think it depends on the person whether you way yourself each day or not. I think if you way yourself everyday it can CRAWL up on you and all of a sudden your 4 or 5 pounds over what you were the first day you weighed yourself but it doesn't seem that bad because it seems like it went up gradually,but each to their own ,thats just my theory, maybe if you wrote it down each day then it would be more of an impact. Well it's time for me to do a small work-out, play an online game and go to bed. I wish you all a good weekend!


To your health,

Ruben S.


aPoundaDay & Bonus E-Book: CLICK HERE

Fit Over 40: CLICK HERE

1 Comments:

At May 6, 2010 at 4:29 AM , Blogger sdf said...

The trend these days is to be more healthy and with that comes with losing weight, exercising, and eating better. The most popular way to lose weight these days is to use an all natural weight loss pill.here is more information to how can we control lose weight and how can fit my body on http://online-loseweight.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home