Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Lose Weight -My Weight!

Well I have my weight, It's back down to 171 so I guess I'm doing good. I get good exercise at my new job and in this California heat I imagine I'm sweating off some pounds as well. I don't have any NEW meals to share with you at the moment that my wife has made, but I have had some really good microwave Wonton soup and I sometime put some extra veggies in it.. Yummy. I know not as imaginative as my wife.... Well I hope your all doing good in your quest to lose weight. I'm sorry I haven't been able to post for a while but with my newborn daughter and my new job I have been a little limited on time. I will most likely only be posting on the weekends now, so I'll see you all then. :)


Ruben S.

Fat Burning Furnace: CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home