Tuesday, September 25, 2007

How I Lost Weight - My Weight

Hello,
Well I wanted to post my weight this weekend but unfortunately I became a little I'll maybe from the weather change or it could have been that everyone at work had been sick off and on the last few weeks, not sure. Anyways my wife had me in bed for the weekend, which honestly was really nice. :) So after a tiring weekend with my wife (Haha get it?)I finally got to check my weight, I'm at 170.5 so I haven't lost alot but it's been steadily going down, which is great. I'm thinking that I'll be doing good at 170 which at this rate, should be next week. This week I've been keeping pretty steady on the meals although we did have a huge family outing and had some Italian food, maybe thats why I only lost a half pound since the last weigh in. Well other than that I been trying to keep my meals more near oriental style and of course my wife has been helping with that. I'm thinking of doing a cleanse soon because I've heard that to help in your diet. From most my research your supposed to do it at the beginning of your diet, but I can't see it hurting me at this stage but only doing me good. You see I also have psoriosis, and with this new job, my daughter coming into our world, and bringing my wife to that states from Thailand, plus the change back to American foods, has flared up my psoriosis. Now it's not real bad but it's definitely annoying. One of the things besides my wife and family that I enjoyed in Thailand was the fact that after being there for only a week my psoriosis would go away completely. I believe it is because of my healthy eating, no stress, and happy lifestyle that I have out there. :)
Sorry getting off the subject, like I was saying I have been trying to keep on my asian/healthy food diet with a few slips here and there. Drinking alot of fluids,eating lots of fruits and eating as healthy as I can when it comes to meals. I think within the next few posts I will have to list all the different meals that I have been eating so you can take a shot at making them yourself, maybe one day I'll get to writing an e-book of Thai recipes that I personally have been eating.
I have been working out a bit still but I have been getting good exercise at work so I know thats been helping. I really think that the crunches help get your abs in shape and I have seen a change in only doing 25 a day, which lately has bee cut down to like every other day. Now that I am writing about it though I believe I Will pick it back up to every day.

I hope your all doing well with your weight loss goals and don't ever lose hope! You can do it! I believe there is a way to lose weight out there for everyone. This just happends to work for me, and I hope will work for you too or at least help you on your own path to lose the weight you want to.

God Bless,
Ruben S.
Blizzzard


500 Healthy Chinese Recipes- Click Here

Low Priced Merchandise- CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home