Sunday, September 16, 2007

How I lost Weight -Woot Feeling Good!

Yep by keeping on this diet that I have been on I am feeling lighter, more energetic, (but that could be because I work for a coffee company, lol) and in a great mood. I have been eating all the meales listed on all the posts. Plus I have been eating salads, with light dressing,lotsa apples,apple juice,oranges,orange juice,water,water and more water. I had a Thai dish a couple days ago and it was called Lap Nahn Seafood , it had shrimp , broccoli , squid , long green beans , white cauliflower and more. I f you ever go to a good Thai restaurant they will have it, and it is EXCELLENT. I'll be giving my weight next week and am trying to post in the middle of the week if at all possible. Which after this Sunday,(I'm watching the football game now), I'm a little hesitant because we always have a small party for football Sunday and we have hotdogs, ham sandwiches and the like brought over by others... If I can just hang on a little longer.. :)

To your weight loss success!


FAT LOSS 4 IDIOTS: CLICK HERE


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home