Sunday, September 30, 2007

How I Lost Weight

Well I this week I had Tom Yum soup which is great and a little spicy, great meal right up there with the Lap Nan Seafood. I wanna stress the importance of eating foods that aren't fattening. I mean for one thing there are ALOT of good foods out there that won't make you fat,a little regular exercise can go along way in your health and I also think stress and worry is a factor as well. Maybe set a time aside everyday to do something calming. Anything meditation, Thai Chi, widdling, anything. Even if it's just 15 minutes a day, everyone needs to have some mind calming time everyday especially in this hectic age. :)
I don't have much in meals or new exercises today I have been doing my exercises and what not and doing my best to stay on my diet,it's a little harder to keep up with it at work but I'm doing my best to keep my meals right at lunchtime. I have a feeling I have to try harder,but we'll see about that next week. I'm gonna try to figure out some healthy meals to take to work and see if they work.I'll try to post them next week. :)

Till then God Bless
Ruben S.

Meal Plans 101 - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home